Froggatt Meet 31-07-19

Oh this weather is difficult! The forecast keeps predicting heavy rain…but no rain so far in Chinley area! If we do get the downpours they predict then Froggatt will not happen and in anticipation of just that I had half a plan to offer a caving trip down P8 (Perryfoot area), but Iv’e just walked the dog and the streams are still in full spate from Saturdays I guess even caving is not advisable…I really don’t want to go to Stockport wall but it could become necessary! I will post again before midday tomorrow and let you know whats happening.

Leave a Reply